We are participating this year in Nashville Craft Beer week with events and releases every day
- Monday: CSB collaborated with Yazoo, Blackstone, Jackelope, and Fatbottom. We made a Wit white IPA. Made with pacific jade hops from New Zealand and a wit yeast strain, this beer will have loads of flavor. We will be donating a $1 for each pint sold to the Tennessee brewers guild.
- Tuesday: CSB will do our t-shirt Tuesday with a firkin twist. Anyone that has a a CSB t-shirt gets a chance to tap the firkin. We will be tapping a vanilla cream wheat.
- Wednesday: We will be releasing an experimental sour. Named "Sharks with frikin lasers on their heads sour". This beer is funky and sour. What we put in it only Derrick knows. We will also be doing our Randall with Pecker Wrecker and Amarillo hops. At 7pm Derrick will host a beer 101 class.
- Thursday: Yeast Nasty gets released. A spelt rye Bier de Garde made for the Frothy Monkey beer dinner. This beer has hints of spice with a nut characteristic and finishes with a lemon zest. We are also co-hosting a beer dinner at Frothy Monkey in Franklin.
- Friday: CSB releases our first high gravity beer. It is a Imperial IPA called Hop Brutality. at 9.5%,193 IBU's, and dryhopped with simco, centennial, and columbus, this beer is as brutal as it is delicious
CSB CRAFT BEERS FROM $4.75
Currently On Tap
FATBACK AMBER ALE
TENNESSEE WILD ALE
NICE RACK MANGO IPA
I'LL BE BLACK
• Bud Light
• Michelob Ultra
• Miller Lite
• Stella Artois
• CSB Bottle Beers