Year Round Beers
- Pecker Wrecker: IPA, 6.2%, 58 IBU. Excellently balanced combination of hops bitterness, white grapefruit and sweet malt flavors. The finish is nice and piney, giving a bitterness to balance out the white grapefruit.
- Franklins First: Kolsch, 4.2% A good clean grain and bread flavor with some mild sweetness. There's a fair amount of floral and earthy hops with just a bit of grass and a moderate bitterness.
- Nice Rack: Mango IPA, 6.2% Mango explodes off the tongue. As quickly as it came, it disappears to reveal a citrus forward west coast style IPA. A swirl of mango, pine, and grapefruit lingers on the palate.
- Titches Wit: Belgian Wit, 5.5% Immediate tastes of citrus and orange hit the mouth with flavours of light banana and juicy fruit. Hints of clove, vanilla and orange rind dominate the middle of the palate. A bready malt provides a solid backbone to Titches Wit’s slightly citrus tart finish.
- Fatback: Altbier, 5.3% Well-balanced with flavors of caramel, honey, nuts and spices, the malt character is hearty but has a light touch. The hops presence is mild but exactly what you want in an Altbier. The after-taste is bready and slightly sweet.
Current Rotating Beers (Updated 11-29-16)
- Coconut Porter: English Brown Porter, 5.8%. Rich caramels tones mixed in with a delicious roasted maltiness that gives way to a vanilla mid palate. Towards the finish you receive loads of toasted coconut, toasted almond and dark grain. This beer leaves a lingering coconut finish much like an almond joy.
- I'll be Black: Schwarzbier, 5.5%. Roast, sweet caramel, toasted malts and unsweetened cacao are upfront on the palate. It finishes off with dark male, black coffee and a tinge of hop bitterness. Surprisingly easy drinking for a dark beer.
- Drunkin Pumpkin: Pumpkin Brown Ale, 5.5%. Bready, sweet and spicy with flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and caramel. Hearty malt character and mild hops presence. The pumpkin flavor comes out more as the beer warms. Slightly sweet aftertaste which maintains the spice flavors.
- Tennessee Wild Ale: American Wild, 10%. Noticeable bright as it hits the tongue. Flavors are similar to the aromas with malt sweetness and wine-like oak barrel fruitiness all dancing together with a bright acidity. Drinks well for being a 10% beer.
- Early Riser: American Sweet Stout, 8.2%. Notes of roasted coffee and a chocolate malty-ness, along with figs, dates and tart apples. Mid palate receives doses of caramel, molasses and a nutty bready-ness like roasted walnuts. As the beer finishes, the hops make an earthy presence to help cleanse the palate.
Pilot and Specialty Beers on Tap 12
- Non currently
CSB CRAFT BEERS FROM $4.75
Currently On Tap
FATBACK AMBER ALE
TENNESSEE WILD ALE
NICE RACK MANGO IPA
I'LL BE BLACK
• Bud Light
• Michelob Ultra
• Miller Lite
• Stella Artois
• CSB Bottle Beers
Beer 'to go'
Take Home Our Craft Brews!
We are delighted that we have been licensed to sell our beer 'to-go'.
Why not enjoy our beer in the comfort of your own home when purchasing a growler (64oz) of our hand crafted brew to take away.
Glass and stainless steel growlers available.
Growler and fill from $20.00
Refill only from $15.00